The national operator for eduroam in Ireland is
eduroam Instagram Competition – Terms and Conditions
- Promoter and Data Controller:
1st Floor, 5 George’s Dock,
IFSC, Dublin 1, D01 X8N7,
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 and over, except employees of HEAnet, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The competition will run from Friday, 22nd October 2021 until Tuesday, 30th November 2021 10 pm. Competition is limited to one entry per person. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- To enter the competition, you must:
- Follow HEAnet_clg on Instagram
- Comment under the competition post where you would #love2eduroam
- Tag 2 friends
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
- A High-Spec laptop is the prize. The prize is non-redeemable for cash or otherwise. The winners will be contacted directly on social media.
- Competition image shown is for illustration purposes only. The actual prize may vary.
- The winner will be the person who, in the opinion of the judges, completes the required entry instructions correctly. The decision of the judges is final.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms or in connection with the prize or the competition.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition without notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.